1. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by vidviralapp.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
2. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this vidviralapp.com.
3. Through this website vidviralapp.com, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of vidviral pvt ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.
4. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
5. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, vidviral pvt ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
6. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITYLY AGREED TO IN WRITING, REVAMPLY PTE. LTD MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT OR IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOCUMENTS PROVIDED WITH THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
7. vidviral pvt. LTD MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS UNDER YOUT SPECIFIC CONDITIONS OF USE. REVAMPLY PTE. LTD MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT WILL BE SECURE, ERROR FREE, OR FREE FROM INTERRUPTION. YOU MUST DETERMINE WHETHER THE SOTWARE PRODUCT SUFFICIENTLY MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR SECURITY AND UNINTERRUPTABILITY. YOU BEAR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS INCURRED DUE TO FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
8. vidviral PVT. LTD WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE LOSS OF DATA ON ANY COMPUTER OR INFORMATION STORAGE DEVICE.
9. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL vidviral PVT. LTD, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYERS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS) RESULTING FROM THIS AGREEMENT OR FROM FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, INSTALLATION, OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, WHETHER DUE TO A BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR NEGLIGENCE OF REVAMPLY PTE. LTD OR ANY OTHER PARTY, EVEN IF vidviral PVT. LTD IS ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT THAT THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION LIMITS vidviralPVT. LTD’S ABILITY TO DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THIS DISCLAIMER SHALL BE EFFECTIVE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED.
10. Your remedy for a breach of this Agreement or of any warranty included in this Agreement is the correction or replacement of the Software Product. Selection of whether to correct or replace shall be solely at the discretion of vidviralPVT. LTD.
11. vidviral PVT. LTD reserves the right to substitute a functionally equivalent copy of the Software Product as a replacement. If vidviral PVT. LTD is unable to provide a replacement or substitute Software Product or corrections to the Software Product, your sole alternate remedy shall be a refund of the purchase price of the Software Product exclusive of any costs for shipping and handling.
12. vidviralPVT. LTD takes the protection of copyright seriously. If vidviralPVT. LTD discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, vidviralPVT. LTD may seek a DMCA or legal proceedings against you for monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials.
13. For the avoidance of doubt, vidviralPVT. LTD recommends you seek the requisite permission of copyright owners before any use of its software to adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast, show or play in public any content which may be copyright protected.
14. If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to https://rackinfotech.freshdesk.com/support/login.
You will undertake that before using the purchased Vidviral Application, you will seek the express permission from the owner of the downloaded website URL before engaging in a wholesale copy of the website and all related interfaces.
Upon the download of the App from vidviralapp.com, vidviralPVT. LTD will not be liable in any legal proceedings involving a breach of any copyright, trademark, or patent of any other party.
Contact E-Mail: https://rackinfotech.freshdesk.com/support/login
All Rights Reserved.